Sunday 9 December 2012

New phone

Well, my mom bought me samsung galaxy note 2.
I am not really excited with it may be it is android operating system. I had watched a lot of videos in youtube about the comparison of android, windows phone and iphone.

I have pros and cons with this phone -samsung note 2.
Pros: it can has two page in a screen by playing youtube and facebooking. It has a lot of apps to use. I prefer writing something in note S.
Cons: it don't have auto correction!! It don't have build smiley faces in the keyboard. I was so pissed with no auto correction. I thought it is the latest version of android and they should improve in this case. Even my friend said it quite troublesome in choosing words n checking all the time. Really wth!

Besides, I can totally understand it is not smooth when u facebooking or seeing some webpages while scrolling up and down.
I am using windows phone! It is the best one I presume. It has auto correction for me at least.  Everyone prefer more android phone because it has tons of apps to play. But do u know about windows phone filter some apps before enter marketplace to prevent viruses.

So the windows phone is much more smoother than android phone than I imagine. Just be patience, windows 8 is launching soon and a lot a lot of apps releasing soon.

I prefer WP though.

No comments:

Post a Comment